The Polar Caves took shape during the last Ice Age as the last continental glacier rolled over what is now New Hampshire’s White Mountains.
Polar Caves offers a welcome environment that allows you to explore at your own pace, to experience nature and plug into your inner explorer.
- The Animal Park (fallow deer, exotic birds and ducks)
- The Baker River Mining Sluice and Polar Mist
- Nine granite boulder caves
- Climbing attractions
- The Glacial Wall a 50ft climb & 4 challenging routes
- The Polar Ascent our 172ft Via Ferratta
- Rocky Ridge Way nature trails
- Main Lodge and snack bar
Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic lunch and take advantage of the picnic area, rest stops, gazebos and benches located throughout the park.